[webkit-dev] produce a new version of webkit

goldeneyes houda.qt4 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 02:43:33 PDT 2008

Hi,

I made changement in the folowing files
"ChromeClientGtk.h,ContextMenuClientGtk.h, DragClientGtk.h and
EditorClientGtk.h" because they are used bey "WebKit / WebKit / gtk / webkit
/ webkitwebview.cpp" (I put all lines of code as comments),
but when i do . / Programs / GtkLauncher, I got
"lt-GtkLauncher-report-anomalie.txt"
and the message error in the terminal "/ usr / libexec / lt-GtkLauncher: No
such file or directory."
That it  means that I have removed all graphic?

thank you for any help,