[webkit-dev] WebKit rendering engine for CD autorun program

Михаил Шестаков mike.shestakov at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 13:18:57 PDT 2008

Hello,

I need to create a promo CD that starts automatically when disc is
inserted. I have prepared a bunch of HTML files I want to distibute on
a CD. These HTML pages are very dynamic and use a lot of JavaScript
(JQuery to be more exact). The thing is that I don't want to rely on
end user to have modern browser installed on his machine.

I am looking for a build of Webkit that is intended for that purpose.
It would be absolutely amazing to have the same thing available for
Mac and Linux as well.
And the best solution would be a program, that builds one big EXE
package with rendering engine+HTML content which starts fullscreen.

Thanks a lot!

Here is a presentation:
http://mike.sbubnom.ru/