[webkit-dev] 答复: 答复: About the layout test result.

Dan Bernstein mitz at apple.com
Tue Oct 7 09:59:17 PDT 2008

On Oct 6, 2008, at 10:56 PM, Bely wrote:

> Thanks Dan!
>
> But what fonts should I install on windows to run the tests and
> where can I get them?

The initialize() function in WebKitTools/DumpRenderTree/win/
DumpRenderTree.cpp lists all of them, alongside other fonts (Ahem and
the WebKit* fonts) that are in the WebKit source tree. The Times
family alone would probably suffice for the majority of the tests. I
do not know how or even whether any or all of the required fonts are
available for installation on Windows.

-- Dan