[webkit-dev] 答复: About the layout test result.

Bely belyxiong at coomosoft.com
Mon Oct 6 19:55:38 PDT 2008

Hi Mark,

    Thanks for your reply!

I am running the tests on windows, with cygwin installed. After build it in
VC8 using “debug”

configuration, I execute the tests by invoking run-webkit-tests in cygwin
console like:

./run-webkit-tests

First time it says WebKitGUID.lib is missing, I rename WebKitGUID_debug.lib
to WebKitGUID.lib,

And later it says WTF_debug.lib is missing, again I rename WTF_debug.lib to
WTF.lib, then I began to run the tests and

Got the result.

Is there anything wrong with my process?

Thanks!

- Bely