[webkit-dev] WebCoreLocalizedStrings

Jason Hullinger sshjason at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 17:07:34 PDT 2008

To answer my own question, if you link against WebCore, you have to
implement the functions in WebCoreLocalizedStrings from WebKit. That said,
you also have to implement loadResourceIntoBuffer in WebKitDLL. However,
there is this note from that function: "//FIXME: We should consider moving
this to a new file for cross-project functionality" Where would the best
place be to put this in? Also, would it make sense to move
WebCoreLocalizedString into WebCore?

Thanks,

~/Jason Hullinger