[webkit-dev] changes to gtk+ port

David Hyatt hyatt at apple.com
Wed Oct 1 01:06:15 PDT 2008

ScrollView is undergoing heavy refactoring right now to make it more
cross-platform (to enable all ports to share a lot more of the code).
The code in question just moved (today) into the chrome clients over
on the WebKit side.

WebKit/gtk/WebCoreSupport/ChromeClientGtk.cpp

The method responsible for doing repaints now is:

void ChromeClient::repaint(const WebCore::IntRect& windowRect, bool
contentChanged, bool immediate)

I encourage someone to double check my work to make sure I kept the
logic the same when moving the Gtk code over.

dave
(hyatt at apple.com)