[webkit-dev] [webkit-changes] [38187] trunk/JavaScriptCore

Cameron Zwarich cwzwarich at webkit.org
Mon Nov 10 13:52:18 PST 2008

On 10-Nov-08, at 7:59 AM, George Staikos wrote:

> Shouldn't that be PLATFORM(LINUX) instead of PLATFORM(GTK)?  Seems
> that PLATFORM(GTK) could be wrong in some cases, and not having, for
> example PLATFORM(QT), could be also wrong.

I reviewed Alp's patch. The patch makes all memory allocate as
executable, even if the default of the system is to have memory be
marked non-executable by default. I thought it would be a bit unwise
to enable it for all LINUX or MMAP builds. There are two bugs in
Bugzilla about this problem, 20961 and 21783.

Cameron