[webkit-dev] Moving forward with Gtk

Phoenix Revived phoenixrevived at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 14:35:46 PDT 2008

Let me add my voice to the chorus. I have gone as far as I think I can go with using the current Webkit/Gtk API. I notice a lot of patches submitted that would allow me to make further progress, but none of them seem to be getting reviewed/approved.

I am trying to write a browser that uses a remote controller for input. I also need the DOM stuff working. If nothing hapens soon, I may have to abandon Webkit/Gtk and either use mozilla's crappy API or do my own home-brewed stuff. I have also been playing with Jonothan's webkitmmm, but without the underlying API in Gtk, that doesn't take me much further either.

Alp or whoever, please help unjam the logjam...

Cheers,
    ---AK