[webkit-dev] PDF rendering for HTML

Habiba Boulefat h.boulefaat at gmail.com
Mon May 19 04:55:21 PDT 2008

Hello,

I am using an application that converts html to pdf.

http://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/

And now i would like to add some modifications.
my goal is:
if there is a proxy that my application must crosses to acces the web, how
can i do to specify to my app the name of the proxy and it's port.
I believed to hear that WebKit use the Linux Environment Variables to read
and to use a proxy.

It seems that There is some ones to configure in the Shell:
ftp_proxy
http_proxy
all-proxy
no_proxy

But I do not know how to configure them and i don't knew If it is these
variables which WebKit uses to manage the support of the proyx?
Can any one help me please.

Thanks in advance.