[webkit-dev] Compile WebKit as an embedded framework

David Kilzer ddkilzer at webkit.org
Thu May 1 08:49:36 PDT 2008

Hi Adam,

If this is purely an Xcode build issue, you should try the xcode-users mailing
list:

Also note that you're free to contribute patches via <https://bugs.webkit.org/>
if you think you can improve the build system for WebKit, or file bugs on
<https://bugreport.apple.com/> if there is an issue that must be addressed
outside of the open source code.

Thanks!

Dave