[webkit-dev] Compile WebKit as an embedded framework

Krapfl, Adam Adam.Krapfl at pearson.com
Thu May 1 08:32:25 PDT 2008

Hopefully my long-winded explanation didn't scare anyone off.  Really,
all I need is a "howto" of sorts that can show me how to compile the
WebKit (and it's dependent frameworks) for private deployment with our
application, and also how to compile against them with my jnilib
project.  It's possible what I've already done technically is correct,
but that some complication of us calling it from a Java bundle,
compounded by a jnilib wrapper in between the java and the frameworks.

Thanks.

-Adam.

This email may contain material confidential to
Pearson.  If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.