[webkit-dev] No more javascript parsing errors in console

Max Barel a_x at ac-mb.info
Thu Mar 27 15:50:04 PDT 2008

Since Safari 3 is out, the console is integrated within inspector.
While I enjoy the command line interface it provides, I noticed that
parsing errors are no more shown in this console.
There is a numbered red flag number next to the faulty file in left
pane but I can't see corresponding errors.
Are they elsewhere or else I'll post a regression bug.

             Max Barel