[webkit-dev] Clarification regarding window.location.replace() in Webcore bindings.

Maheswari Govindaraju gmaheswari at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 04:58:04 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am currently using the Webkit revision 26699.
In this version, the window.location.replace() is implemented in the
file Webcore/bindings/js/kjs_window.cpp.

This function currently doesn't seem to support parameter passing
along with the urls, in this revision.
(I found this to be supported in Firefox. )

I wanted to check in the latest revision, but couldn't locate the file.
    Could you please let me know in which file directory the window
functionalities are implemented?

Thanks,
Maheswari