[webkit-dev] GSoC question

Scott Thompson easco at mac.com
Tue Mar 25 09:37:01 PDT 2008

> Am I going to be
> completely out of my league? Will be youthful naivity be painfully
> crushed by the monolithic reality of the abyss that is SVG? Inquiring
> mind(s) wish to know.

Well... by it's very nature, any real word code or project is going to
painfully crush a new engineer coming from the Academic world.  It's a
given.  The advantage you would have is the opportunity to have your
spirit crushed and the seeds of programmer-ly cynicism planted early
so that you would be prepared and ready to hit the ground running when
you join the "real world".

:-)

Scott