[webkit-dev] Building GTK+ port on Win32

Christian Dywan christian at twotoasts.de
Thu Mar 13 17:45:24 PDT 2008

Am Wed, 12 Mar 2008 22:31:58 -0700
schrieb "Joshua Chia" <joshchia at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> How can I build the GTK+ port on Win32?  What do I need and what do I
> type? Also, is it independent of the non-open Support Libraries that
> the Win32 port needs?

Hi Joshua,

I didn't try to build it under win32. Apparently you need an MSys
installation or an appropriate MingW/ Cygwin setup since there are no
VisualC makefiles for the Gtk port, look at how Gtk itself is built
for Win32 for more information. The dependencies are most probably the
same for the unix build. None of the Apple libraries are required.

Regards,
    Christian