[webkit-dev] Google Summer Of Code

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Tue Mar 11 12:16:43 PDT 2008

WebKit will be applying to Google Summer of Code this year.

I will be submitting our application tomorrow:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhffkfdb_9f66s33ks

If you would like to be able to edit the document, please send me an
email with your gmail account name.

Our list of mentors is (unfortunately) ridiculously small, given the
size of the project.  If you would still like to be a mentor, please
email me (and include your google account name, aka gmail address).

If you'd like to help out w/o being a mentor, the best ways to do so now are:
1.  Provide feedback on the above application
2.  Add/refine project ideas at:
http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/webkit/wiki/Google%20Summer%20of%20Code%202008

Thanks,
Eric