[webkit-dev] Windows build error during link

Mike McMullen mike at softsource.com
Fri Mar 7 11:49:54 PST 2008

That is also disturbing to me because the _HAS_EXCEPTIONS=0 define should
avoid the inclusion of exception handling.  Since I have cleaned/removed
WebKit build files I am unclear on why I would continue to get this problem.

I am using VS2005 Standard Edition and installed the Microsoft Platform SDK
(R2) both are installed to 'default' locations.  Set the INCLUDE, LIB,
LIBPATH system environment variables (and in the IDE) to include SDK
subdirectory (added in first position) which is "C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2\Include\mfc\".

I am contemplating unistalling VS/SDK and reinstalling just incase something
was modified/set to include exception handling.  It seems like a long shot,
but I am running out of other ideas.

-Mike