[webkit-dev] Building Webkit with cygwin failed

tyl webkitlearner at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Jun 30 19:22:32 PDT 2008

Thanks for your reply!

I had checked out the WebKit source tree, and executed the update-webkit
script successfully.But there still doesn't have a 'bin' folder in my
'WebKit\WebKitLibraries\win\' directory, and i think i didn't miss anything
wrote in the "http://webkit.org/building/checkout.html" and
"http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/BuildingOnWindows" instructions.

My question is where is the 'bin' folder's contents come from?
Be Downloaded from the server or be copied from the safari's install
directory.