[webkit-dev] Building Webkit with cygwin failed

tyl webkitlearner at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Jun 30 18:41:01 PDT 2008

I had checked out the WebKit source tree, and executed the update-webkit
script successfully.But there isn't a 'bin' folder in my
'WebKit\WebKitLibraries\win\' directory, there are only 'includes', 'lib'
and 'tools' folders.

Did i miss something? or it should be created in the building process?

Thank you.