[webkit-dev] GIT and patch submission

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Mon Jun 23 10:49:45 PDT 2008

git-send-bugzilla (attached), is possibly the best thing since sliced
bread.  Maybe even better than sliced bread.  It's how I submit all my
patches to bugzilla.

There is an actually git branch somewhere on the interwebs (one of the
gtk-webkit guys maintains it). But I don't remember the URL off hand.

You'll need to make sure you've installed the SSLeay perl module (use
CPAN) now that we've moved our bugzilla to https.

It will even remember your username and password for you (although I
forget how to set that up).

-eric