[webkit-dev] WinLauncher crash on Windows XP

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 16:22:58 PDT 2008

On Jun 13, 2008, at 1:15 PM, mlinkguard-webkit at yahoo.com wrote:

> I will try to build WebKit using cURL but it seems that if I build
> with the cURL support I need to build with Cairo too since all the
> options I saw in the code involve Cairo as well.
>
> Is there a way to build with the cURL support in Windows without
> bringing Cairo too?

In theory this should be possible.  The cURL code is enabled/disabled
using different platform declaration than the CoreGraphics logic.
However, I have only written up instructions for the combination of
Cairo and cURL.

Unfortunately, there are no visual studio projects that use cURL (but
not Cairo), so you would have to create this yourself.

-Brent