[webkit-dev] WinLauncher crash on Windows XP

mlinkguard-webkit at yahoo.com mlinkguard-webkit at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 13:15:54 PDT 2008

I debugged the WinLauncher http network error and it is always a kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error code -1001 from the CFNetwork library.
The crash on exit is at the line 235 in winlauncher.cpp: "delete gWebView;".
This pointer is being accessed with a COM call CoCreateInstance and the COM way to free it would be with "gWebView->Release();" and not deleting the COM received interface pointer.
I will try to build WebKit using cURL but it seems that if I build with the cURL support I need to build with Cairo too since all the options I saw in the code involve Cairo as well.
Is there a way to build with the cURL support in Windows without bringing Cairo too?
Thanks,
Manoel Marques