[webkit-dev] Open Link In New Tab

David Kilzer ddkilzer at webkit.org
Sun Jun 8 14:06:07 PDT 2008

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the complements!

Regarding the open-a-window-in-a-new-tab feature, the best thing to do is to create a bug report on <https://bugs.webkit.org/> with steps to reproduce the issue (even if it only reproduces 50% of the time).  If you are able to create a self-contained, reduced test case, that will give us the best chance to fix the bug.  (Please attach the test case to the bug you create!)

Regardless of whether this is a WebKit issue or a Safari issue (see <http://webkit.org/blog/101/back-to-basics/>), a (semi-) reproducible test case is always helpful.  (I'm not sure myself where this logic is or I'd point out in the source code where to look.)

Thanks!

Dave