[webkit-dev] WebKit memory management?

Paul Pedriana ppedriana at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:22:22 PDT 2008

I am honestly sorry for any poor tone; it is not intended. Email has a
way of doing this kind of thing, and I was hoping that my other
statements of how I am otherwise impressed with the quality of WebKit
might help make up for this. I didn't mean to say that because it's
common in commercial libraries that people working on WebKit don't have
experience in commercial libraries. I meant to use commercial libraries
as a good design precedent to follow and which I believe WebKit is not
currently aligned with. I can understand how the latter statement may be
interpreted by some as the former.

I am not expecting somebody else to work on this. I would completely
take this on myself, though I expect others may have useful suggestions
and improvements. Actually I wish I could contribute even more to this
project, though my current employment keeps me busy enough that this is
hard to do.

Thanks.