[webkit-dev] Where are the changenotes for each nightly build?

Johan Lund jl at bindows.net
Tue Jun 3 13:35:47 PDT 2008

I was looking for a more compiled list of changes. Something like this
for example:

http://www.jetbrains.net/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=11611&styleName=Html&projectId=10132&Create=Create

Should be possible to setup something to automatically generate such
as list.
I guess raw commit messages will have to do for now though.
Thanks everybody...

/Johan