[webkit-dev] Has anybody ported WebKit to a platform other than Windows or Unix?

Alexey Ushakov Alexey.Ushakov at Sun.COM
Mon Jun 2 08:30:30 PDT 2008

Hello Paul,

What about java port of the WebKit? Is it something that you looking for?

Actually, we (at Sun) are working on HTML component for java that is
based on WebKit engine. If you need more info about this effort, please
see our blogs:

http://weblogs.java.net/blog/ixmal/archive/2008/05/introducing_jwe.html
http://blogs.sun.com/thejavatutorials/entry/html_component

Best Regards,