[webkit-dev] WebKit/GTK+ and N810

Afonso Costa afonso.costa at openbossa.org
Mon Jul 21 16:02:48 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'd like to do some tests using WebKit/GTK+ in my N810. I've built it using
some information listed here [1] and here [2].

Fortunately I got to build it in my Scratchbox environment and I've
installed it in my N810. But when I open http://www.gtk.org in GtkLauncher,
for my surprise, I get this result [3]. When I open the same site in my
desktop Linux, I can get other different result [4]. It's missing a blue
background...

Am I missing anything in my build process? Is there other patch related to
ARM? I'm configuring WebKit with: configure --enable-video --with-hildon.
I've already tested it with --disable-xslt, but I didn't get any success.

My scratchbox environment is: Chinook - cs2005q3.2-glibc2.5-arm
#gcc --version: sbox-arm-linux-gcc (GCC) 3.4.4 (release) (CodeSourcery ARM
2005q3-2)

Thanks in advance.

Afonso

[1] http://maemo.webkit.org/