[webkit-dev] Building WebKit on Visual Studio 2005 is failed!

Paul Pedriana ppedriana at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 14:15:13 PDT 2008

This doesn't seem to be something that's specific to Visual Studio 2005,
though it could be something specific to Windows.

The error is of course coming from the following line:

    if sort CSSValueKeywords.in | uniq -d | grep -E '^[^#]'; then echo
'Duplicate value!'; exit 1; fi

That line is saying that it thinks there are two identical lines within
the CSSValueKeywords.in file, which would be a bad thing. I suggest that
you manually verify that CSSValueKeywords has no duplicated lines. If
there are duplicated lines then I would think the file is broken. If
there are no duplicated lines then I would suggest running each step of
the above line one by one and see which one is responsible for the result.

Paul