[webkit-dev] How to use webkit ?

Nemix ereas_dre at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 08:18:09 PDT 2008

Hi Andre,

Thank you for your post !

>Trying to develop for a platform that you don't have access to is
>asking for trouble. Even if you somehow managed to develop for it,
>there is no way you could do your quality assurance. If your boss
>wants you to develop for the iPhone and MacOS X, then I would
>recommend getting the necessary hardware.

Yes, I understand... That's a problem for me too  ;)
I tried to say it to him... I will try again monday ^^

>Does the program need to be a client side application, or could you
>implement this a web site?

The first requirement was to develop a client side application with or
without internet connexion.
But when he said "I want that the application runs on mobile systems too"
... it's not the same thing.
A super-man-developer [ ;) ] advised me to develop a web application. I
tried to find differents solutions to do that ^^

That's why I take a look at webkit solution again (before, I tried to
understand GWT and its possibilities).
That's one of the solutions which interests my boss.