[webkit-dev] webkit s60 build errors

Jack Wootton jackwootton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 08:51:44 PDT 2008

I will have a look at that, ty.  I tried building the latest stable
version and that worked (revision 21772).  I was getting version
25254.

I'm surprised that the code is still broken, that's quite a lot of
version numbers between 21772 and 25254.

I'm also confused that WebKit-S60 only builds with the SDK S60 and not
S60 FP 1 or FP 2.  Rather strangely, the only Nokia phones that
support the Web RunTime environment are those that use S60 FP 2.  So
why would the phones that support WRT be using FP2, but webkit-s60
won't build with s60 FP 2 (or FP1)?

Cheers,
Jack

Regards