[webkit-dev] Missing JavaScriptCore/Platform.h

Erik Walter erik.walter at ebooktechnologies.com
Mon Jul 14 13:44:49 PDT 2008

I'm clearly doing something wrong here, but I'm a bit baffled at what...

I just wanted to build the WebCore.xcodeproj that's in WebKit/
WebCore.  But when I do so it fails trying to do an include of
<JavaScriptCore/Platform.h> from wtf/Platform.h from config.h

I gotta believe this stuff works for other people, any thoughts on
what I've bunged up to break this?

For the record, the JavaScriptCore.xcodeproj in Webkit/JavaScriptCore
DOES build for me okay.  And so does the script in WebKitTools/Scripts/
build-webkit

- Erik