[webkit-dev] flash player on Linux?

Ye Xu ye.xu.hdm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 01:26:35 PDT 2008

hi all,

the same situation here, no flash or multimedia support. and there are other
things that I find out pretty interesting.

the qtwebkit HTTP_USER_AGENT ist like the following
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux; en-US) AppleWebKit/523.15 (KHTML, like Gecko,
Safari/419.3) QtLauncher/0.1

but the same webkit nightly tarball built with gtkwebkit, it has the
following string

"Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; zh-cn) AppleWebKit/525.1+
(KHTML, like Gecko, Safari/525.1+)"

greets

Ye