[webkit-dev] Render path for <select> form controls; layout path for buttons

Joshua Chia joshchia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 13:26:30 PDT 2008

I know that for radio buttons and check boxes, the painting and size setting
are done in RenderTheme.  For <select> controls, both the drop-down version
and the list version, where are these things done?  Which functions are
called?

Also, for regular buttons, what do I need to do to implement them, i.e.
which functions do I implement to set the size, position, etc correctly
according to the text content?  The only thing I know is that they are
painted with RenderTheme::paintButton().

Josh