[webkit-dev] Clarification on developing an embedded browser in PPC platform

David Kilzer ddkilzer at webkit.org
Wed Jul 2 12:55:56 PDT 2008

Mike Hommey maintains a libwebkit package for Debian Linux.

    http://packages.debian.org/source/lenny/webkit  [testing]
    http://packages.debian.org/source/sid/webkit    [unstable]

Mike also has a blog where he discusses WebKit:

    http://glandium.org/blog/

That may be a good starting point for you since it already compiles on PowerPC with Debian Linux.

Note that Mike's sources aren't in the main Subversion repository.  He maintains a separate git repository for this port:

    http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-webkit/webkit.git

Dave