[webkit-dev] WebKit Fails to build in XCode 3.1

Samuel Davis sjd_net at mac.com
Wed Jul 2 03:29:01 PDT 2008

Hi Mark,

Thanks again for the hint...

I have been monitoring the Latest Build Status page at http://build.webkit.org/one_box_per_builder
   and it appears that there hasn't been a successful build for a
while, at least the status shows that the last 8 build attempts
failed.  The Status page shows that the last successful build was on
trunk 27090.  I would have greater confidence that the WebKit source
would build successfully on my machine if WebKit Org were able to
build a successful target themselves.  Hence, I will make another
attempt to build locally when the Build Status shows that a successful
build has been achieved by WebKit Org.

Also I'm using the Command Line to build my local target.  I have
examined the log that was produced by the Terminal when I attempted a
local build and I couldn't find anything that would indicate that an
error occurred during the build process apart from the comments that I
sent you below.

Once again, thanks for helping me out :-)

Best regards,

Sam