[webkit-dev] Raw Win32 WebKit Demo code does not work

Roger rogeryu23 at msn.com
Thu Jan 24 15:55:14 PST 2008

Hi,I read one thread talking about .net application and Webkit in http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2007-November/002864.html and get some demo codes in  http://swift-wb.googlecode.com/svn/branches/webkit.net/The codes have build errors, i fix them, build and run. It shows the error "Retrieve the COM class factory for component with CLSID{ED2B13E0-66AB-4CC2-9B9F-5B8F85D9AD1D} faile due to the following error: 80040154" I google the error and 80040154 means there is not such CLSID in the registry. Do you have any idea why it has this error? I actually install Safari windows version already.  ThanksRoger