[webkit-dev] Porting to other graphics architectures

Brian Edmond brian at cranksoftware.com
Thu Jan 17 12:02:02 PST 2008

Hi,

Sorry of this is not the correct forum for this question.

I am looking at porting WebKit to the QNX Neutrino operating system and am
trying to figure out the requirements for the target graphics system and OS.
I have looked at the GTK+ version under Linux a bit.  I wanted to know if
WebKit required an underlying windowing system with widgets or if you could
port it to a system using only a graphics library and input event
management.  Looking at the GTK+ version it seems to use buttons and the
like for display.  Thanks for any information,

Brian

Brian Edmond

Crank Software Inc.

www.cranksoftware.com