[webkit-dev] Pulling together on WebKit Mobile

David Hyatt hyatt at apple.com
Wed Jan 16 14:04:46 PST 2008

This is how we did it when we (briefly) had CG and Cairo compiling
simultaneously.  The problem with it though is that we had a copy of
Cairo in our source tree and ended up having to hack the Cairo source
to put #if PLATFORM(CAIRO) around those files.  If Cairo is going to
be brought in externally, that could be an issue.

dave
(hyatt at apple.com)