[webkit-dev] webkit test suite help

syed mehdi smmehadi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 01:51:36 PST 2008

Hi Guys,
I was trying to execute the webkit test suite after i received a webkit
build which have some local changes in it. I am working on linux (ubuntu
6.0.6).
While executing the test suite using "WebKitTools/Scripts/run-webkit-tests"
i got an error that "WARNING: Your platform is not recognized.....". Than i
made a few changes in run-webkit-tests perl script and defined the value of
$platform to gtk, qt and gcc (one by one), but all got failed with message
as "Compiling DumpRenderTree failed!".
Please tell me what to do to execute the test suite on linux.
Thanks & Regards
Syed