Collaboration (was Re: [webkit-dev] Pulling together on WebKit Mobile)

Mike Emmel mike.emmel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 01:00:41 PST 2008

Then make it SVN I don't care.

If git is that big of a hurdle then create a collaboration are using SVN.

I did not mean to get into a git vs svn match.  Git just seemed to me to
be a better choice for the type of branching and merging and needed for a
collaboration area.

SVN, cvs rcs, sccs anything is better than nothing.

Right now we have nothing.