[webkit-dev] Two suggested minor fixes for the WebKit Coding Style Guidelines

Anyang Ren anyang.ren at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 12:55:55 PST 2008

I'd like to suggest two minor fixes for the WebKit Coding Style Guidelines
at http://webkit.org/coding/coding-style.html.

1. I believe "CamelCase" and "InterCaps" mean the same thing.  If so, I
suggest that we use  one of them consistently throughout the document.
Right now "CamelCase" is used in Names #1, and "intercaps"/"InterCaps"
used in Names #9, #10.

2. In Names #13, the first wrong example, I suggest using
    WB_STOP_BUTTON_TITLE()
instead of
    WB_STOP_BUTTON_TITLE
to make it clear that the problem with WB_STOP_BUTTON_TITLE is
that it is not named like a function.

Thanks,
--
Anyang Ren