[webkit-dev] Help needed. WebKit with Windows XP

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 23:01:36 PST 2008

Ivan,

Problem #2 indicates that the build cannot find the pthread headers.
These are installed as part of Apple's WebKitLibraries directory.
Most likely, you do not have the environment variables set, or you
have not been running the "update-webkit" script.

 From the cygwin console, what does 'env' show?

On my system, I get a few entries including:
WEBKITLIBRARIESDIR=C:\Fulgham\WebKit\WebKitLibraries\win
WEBKITOUTPUTDIR=C:\Fulgham\WebKit\WebKitBuild

Do your entries have spaces in the path names perhaps?

-Brent