[webkit-dev] Signal 9 when linking on ARM

Joe Foster joefoster62 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 04:36:37 PST 2008

Thanks for the tip.
Do you know anything about the sig?
I'm in the process of setting up Scratchbox for the cross compile...Is there
an easier way some up to date documentation on how to cross compile.  I
geneally use debian.  When I try to download the latest libs for webkit,
debian also wants to download a different set of C libs and then that just
messes up everything...

Any detailed suggestions or pointers would be great.  Newbie to webkit and
scratchbox, generally a kernel and drivers person...

Thanks