[webkit-dev] Regarding WebKit Support Libraries

Fuenty, Chris chris.fuenty at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 19:59:58 PST 2008

Hello!

I'm reading on two different pages, the first from Apple's developer site (
http://developer.apple.com/opensource/internet/webkit_sptlib_agree.html)
stating that there is no distribution of the Support Libraries (which I'm
assuming is everything that is bundled within that download.

However, I'm reading Alp Toker's blog, regarding the Cairo Win32 Port, and
that the non-redistributable CoreGraphics port has been replaced with Cairo,
yet keeping the same Network stack and foundation libraries. Taking a guess,
are the networking stack and foundation libraries (CFNetwork and
CoreFoundation) redistributable?

Thanks for clearing this up.