[webkit-dev] Re: [Q] License

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Thu Feb 7 21:48:47 PST 2008

On 7-Feb-08, at 5:53 PM, Alp Toker wrote:

> David C Matthews wrote:
>> Greetings-
>> Thanks for the feedback.  On a slightly different front, has
>> anyone contemplated a MIPS port yet?
>
> WebKit/GTK+ is supported out of the box on these platforms:
>
> alpha amd64 arm armel hppa i386 ia64 kfreebsd-amd64 kfreebsd-i386
> m68k mips mipsel powerpc sparc
>
> s390 has worked in the past but I think there's (ironically) an
> issue with the latest release of ICU on that platform.

    Where are the specific bits of code relating to those platforms?
Most of them are not in svn.  For example, the collector, or the
workarounds for the broken cross-gcc versions.  I plan to contribute
back a bunch of those soon, but I have yet to see them elsewhere.
Or do you just mean that it compiles but doesn't necessarily work
properly?

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/