[webkit-dev] Removing ICU dependancy from WebKit?

Ryan Leavengood leavengood at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:59:14 PST 2008

On Jan 25, 2008 3:43 AM, Robert Norris <rob at cataclysm.cx> wrote:
> I managed to cross-compile ICU based on Ryan Leavengood's description of
> how he got it to work. My steps are for compiling on Linux for AROS, but
> you might be able to work something out based on them:

Sorry I'm just now reading this message, but as Robert says I figured
out how to cross-compile ICU. This post describes what I did:

http://www.haiku-os.org/blog/leavengood/2007-09-04/javascriptcore_runs_on_haiku_mostly

Robert's file showing the commands he did looks like a much more
structured way to do it than what I did ;)

Regards,
Ryan