[webkit-dev] Pointers to start support for a new platform

Vijay D techvd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 13:17:25 PST 2008

Hi,

Is there some technical documentation to set new developers in the right
direction for adapting webkit to a new platform? Information such as what
kind of interfaces are required, how to integrate the new platform into the
build system, etc. would be very useful. Definitely looking at the existing
platforms (android, win, qt, etc.) is my fallback but I was wondering if
there is some documentation put together that I can leverage.

Thanks,
Vijay