[webkit-dev] Porting WebKit

Gmail symbile at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 03:11:03 PST 2008

Hi all

Has anyone ever ported WebKit to Windows Mobile?

I'm pretty new to the WebKit. Can someone share some experiences on porting
WebKit in general?

I'm wondering if WebKit has some collection of abstract classes or
interfaces that should be implemented on  a platform particularly while
porting?

What we're aiming at is that we want a clean layout, rendering engine from
WebKit and then we'll make our own UI on top of this engine. Ideally the
separation between the core and UI should be clean. In reality it might be
hard specially I have no idea on how WebKit code is orgnized.

It'll be very appreciated if I could get some inputs from you folk.

Thanks in advance!

Br,

Sam