[webkit-dev] cygwin gives Bad interpreter No such file or directory

Andrew Adcock andynsonya at comcast.net
Sat Dec 6 14:15:58 PST 2008

when I run those I get:

bash: perl: command not found

and
which: no perl in
(/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/cygdrive/c/Windows/system32:/cygdrive/c/Windows:/cygdrive/c/Windows/System32/Wben:/cygdrive/c/Program
Files/CyberLink/Power2Go/: cygdrive/c/Program
Files/QuickTime/QTSystem/:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft SQL
Server/90/Tools/binn/:cygdrive/c/Program Files/SlikSvn/bin/)