[webkit-dev] copy/paste/keychain support?

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Wed Dec 3 22:35:46 PST 2008

Dec 4, 2008, в 12:08 AM, Lev Lvovsky написал(а):

> While I did previously install some safari enhancers, I'm fairly
> positive that they've been completely uninstalled - is there any way
> to check?

You can check the contents of the following directories:

~/Library/InputManagers
/Library/InputManagers
~/Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins/
/Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins/
~/Library/Application Enhancers/
/Library/Application Enhancers/

> Installed plugins shows nothing out of the ordinary.

Plug-ins are different from Safari enhancers, as they work via
documented and stable APIs.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov